Thursday 17 February 2011

Oh dear

Is it really that long since we blogged here at TLBG :( We promise we haven't forgotten about you all, but I guess life has just kinda got in the way.

We haven't slacked off in the attempt to be a little bit greener, there has just not been anything too exciting to blog about. I am still using my re usable clothes for cleaning and still using ecover cleaning products. Can anyone suggest a good replacement for bleach, I try not to use it that often but sometime nothing but bleach will cut it.

Well that's it for now, hopefully we will be back soon with some new topics.

Take care and stay that little bit greener.

Emma & Rachel x

3 comments:

jojoebi-designs said...

I would love to hear if there is a replacement for bleach, it is the one product I haven't managed to kick out of the house yet.

Pink Feather Paradise said...

I am getting all set to pick up hammer and drill and make a raised bed for some vegetables... I have rhubarb ready to be planted up and a framework ready for beans or sweetpeas... also the chickens are debugging a patch of garden ready for planting and fertilising as they go... I bought two compost bins and I am going to prune the fruit trees ready for this coming growing season... I am loving that I am now getting 3 eggs a day and the eglu cube..(although expensive) was a fabulous purchase and is amazingly easy to clean... I am looking forward to be ing more self sufficient this year...

big hugs to you
Alex
x

Scented Sweetpeas said...

White vinegar is fab but it depends what you are using bleach for, I use to down my loo and leave over night and also round my taps to get rid of limescale. Tea tree is a fab disinfectant.